Hot !! Katy Perry Topless In Rolling Stone

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hi sexy babes, Katy Perry Topless In Rolling Stone, she posed for some gorgeous pictures by photographer Mark Seliger.

She talks about googling herself, and readily tweeting out a response to a Google Alert she received.

Some words from her :

"Any artist who says they don't Google their name is a big fat liar,"

"I'm sure no one knew or cared about that line about Miley. When you look at other celebrities' Twitter feeds and see them posting about something they read about themselves on a Google Alert, it's like, 'Uh, maybe you should stop Googling yourself every day, the world does not spin around you.' "

"I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord’s name in vain and to Lady Gaga putting a rosary in her mouth. I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn’t say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix.” -> Cool !!

And photos :)

katy-perry-strips-down
katy-perry-strips-down
katy-perry-strips-down
katy-perry-strips-down
katy-perry-strips-down
katy-perry-strips-down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...