David Beckham Lifetime Achievement Award From BBC's Sports Personality of the Year

Monday, December 20, 2010

Congratulation to David Beckham, he received Lifetime Achievement Award From BBC's Sports Personality of the Year 2010.

He giving a very touching speech during the ceremony and also found it difficult not to cry as he thanked Victoria and their sons for their support over the years.

He said: 'Of course, I want to thank my wife and my children. Not only has she given me three amazing boys but the support she's given me and she is truly and inspiration for me every single day. So Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - thank you.'

And also other words from him:

'Football is a team game and without the teams and the players' support I have had over the years, I wouldn't be here today. I wouldn't be here without the skill and support of those players.

'I've been lucky enough to play with some of the great teams over the years. Playing for England has been one of the highlights and biggest things of my career.

'I've been able to play under some of the best coaches in my career and obviously for me the best manager in football who I regard as a father figure still after so many years of knowing him - Sir Alex Ferguson.

'I'm sorry that I'm going on, but I really have to thank my parents, who have sacrificed so much over the years.

Watch the photo below and also the video of him:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...