Nicole Kidman Admits She Have Used Botox

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Every time, when the reporters asking Nicole Kidman about how she kept her complexion so porcelain perfect, she sure will say she didn't use Botox.

But, recently, the Oscar-winning actress, 43, has finally admitted to having Botox injections.

But she insisted she no longer uses it, because she did not like the results.

In 2008, one cosmetic surgery expert told a medical conference that Miss Kidman was so ‘over-Botoxed’ she was giving the industry a bad name.

Miss Kidman, 43, made her confession to a German magazine interviewer who asked her about keeping wrinkles at bay.

‘I’ve tried a lot of things but apart from working out and a good diet most things don’t help,’ she replied.

‘I even tried Botox but I didn’t like how my face looked afterwards. Now I don’t use it anymore - and I can move my forehead again.’

Watch the photos below to spot the difference:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...