Mexico 'Vampire Woman' - Maria Jose Cristerna, Monster Horns And Piercings, Call It Sign Of Strength

Thursday, April 7, 2011

We have video, we have photos, and you have to believe it. This woman from Mexico, named Maria Jose Cristerna, a 35-year-old tattoo artist reportedly says a horrific history of domestic violence triggered her decision to re-invent herself as a "vampire."

Cristerna recently showed off a new set of titanium "horn" implants -- along with dental "fangs" and multiple facial piercings -- at a Monterrey tattoo exhibition, but insists she lives a normal life. "The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anesthetic," the Catholic-raised mother-of-four tells the Sun proudly. "I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the color of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be.'

She says she wants to have more titanium horns implanted in the back of her head. "Tattooing is my way of being immortal, of really being a vampire and not dying -- leaving my work on other people's skin."

So, let's look at the photos and video below, and tell us what do you think.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this blog post.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Also visit my webpage http://cherryvalley.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...