Tamara Ecclestone Shows Off Amazing Cleavage In A Transparent Gold Gown At The 66th Cannes Film Festival

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tamara Ecclestone bring some heavy impact to the red carpet of 66th Cannes Film Festival with her outstanding dress.

The daughter of the Formula One boss donned a sheer gold gown to show off her famous deep cleavage and fantastic body figure as she landing at the 66th Cannes Film Festival.

The 28 years old British socialite showed off her gravity-defying curves with the curve-enhancing gold gown successfully grab all the attention at the red carpet.

She was joined by her fiancé Jay Rutland to attend the party.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.
I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; Sidney Crosby Jersey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...