Miley Cyrus Showing Us Her Breasts Again! New Side-Boob Pics!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

We all know that Miley Cyrus is over 18 years old, and we also know that she love to tweet her braless photo to show us her breasts. These are the new fan-captured pictures from her tour stop in Chile prove she’s a fan of flashing her side-boob!

The shots, captured by @CyrusInfo, show her looking carefree while shopping, but also in a constant state of near-wardrobe malfunction!

So, we hope that we will get more photos from her to show off more of her skin.

Watch the photos below:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her breast i want to see her naked i love sex and showing all my body

Anonymous said...

Now dont go thinking I am one of those people that searches around the internet for something to bitch about, I am a straight 18 year old boy. Although I admit I like her tits, and I am very attracted to her, I have low respect for her. I swear if I see her anywhere I would treat her with the same respect as a $1 whore. she dont deserve it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...