Transformer Star - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Goes Topless In GQ Magazine

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has become so popular after staring in the newest Transformer movie. She named the Hottest Woman on Earth by Maxim.

She goes topless in the latest photo-shooting with GQ Magazine.

Inside the magazine, she talked about her battle with former school ground bullies, who would call her ‘kipper lips’ and ‘t**t lips’.

It’s not the first time Rosie has posed for the magazine, but this time she admitted: ‘I was teased about the way I looked at school.’

While being photographed topless with her arm covering her modesty, she said: ‘I got teased because of my lips.

‘I used to get called T**t lips – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called Kipper Lips.

‘There was a big group of girls that was Devon’s answer to Mean Girls, and they would storm the bathrooms shouting, ‘I’m going to f****ing deck you, Lips! See you on the school bus’.

But now, seems like every one is going to love her kipper lips.

Watch the photos below:







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this site presents quality depending content and extra material, is there any other web page which offers these kinds of
data in quality?

Here is my page ... Air Jordan Femmejordan spizikes

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...