Will You Jealous Her Body? Jodie Marsh Superwoman Body Figure

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jodie Marsh just won Natural Bodybuilding Championships last month.

The ex-glamor model did not feel tired to show off her superwoman body, she posed in tiny bikini for Heat magazine.

She showed off her muscular body with her stunning cleavage and various of tattoos on her body.

she explained that she has been training as a body builder with her coach Tim for three years.

She is now very proud of her body, she said :'I do feel a bit like Superwoman' she adds. 'Now every single person around me is jealous of my body.

So, will you jealous on her body?




1 comment:

Roger said...

I am a man, so "no" I am not jealous. But I can amagine that every girl or woman is jealous.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...