Girls Aloud - Kimberley Walsh Shows Off Sexy Cleavage In Very Tiny Zebra Print Bikini At Caribbean Beach

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kimberley Walsh made her name famous as the team member of the girl group, Girls Aloud, the group has achieved massive success, so does Kimberley Walsh.

The 31 years old singer showed off her svelte figure with sexy cleavage in a very tiny zebra print bikini at the beach of Barbados.

She enjoyed her winter sun with her friends and showed her flat tummy as the result after she joined Strictly Come Dancing competition.

She is proud with her body, ‘I can see it on my legs, I’m getting more shape in my things and my knees are a bit tighter.’, said by her.

Well done, Miss Walsh.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...