Lady Gaga Reveals Her Only Tattoos On The Left Side Of Her Body

Friday, March 25, 2011

Do you think Lady Gaga is a conservative person? I guess your answer is no, but we have found that when it comes to body art, Lady Gaga is a little more conservative.

Recently, she performs on stage covered in blood and thinks horns sprouting from her face are a sensible style choice.

She showing us her tattoos on the left side of her body, but do you notice that you cannot find a single tattoo on her right side.

All this is because of her father, speaking to Google staff at the Internet company's headquarters, she said: 'My father asked that I remain on one side slightly normal.

This is like half devil and half angel. The 25-year-old added: 'I think he sees that as my Marilyn Monroe side.' She added that the inked side of her body is her 'Iggy Pop' side.

Watch the photos below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...